Kids in the Sky is a privately owned family business which opened in August 2006.
We assist in the education and development of children aged 18 months – 6 years in a caring and child centered environment.
At Kids in The Sky our aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can develop their intellectual, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic skills to become competent and confident individuals. We aim for you as a parent, to feel safe in the knowledge that your child is receiving the best possible care.
We believe the best way to work with you and your child is by building a partnership of care. For more information please visit Our Philosophy page above.
Our fee structure: Explorers 18 months-3 years $114.00
Adventurers 3-4 years $112.00
Discoverers 4-6 years $110.00
- We are currently rated ‘Exceeding’ under the National Quality Framework!
- Child Care Subsidy available to eligible families.
- Three nutritious meals prepared meeting the Australian Food Authority standards.
- We provide school-readiness programs with qualified Early Childhood Teachers.
- Our program is based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
Our centre is licensed by the NSW Department of Education for 71 children a day.
We operate between 7:30am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday for 50 weeks of the year.
We are closed on all public holidays, fees are not charged for public holidays.
Daily price includes Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea all prepared on site.
We cater for children with allergy requirements, if supported by medical documentation.